Don’t we all love free stuff? Here’s a compilation of all the awesome freebies you may get for your little ones!
Do read the terms and conditions carefully when registering your details with any company though. Enjoy! 🙂
Last updated: 14 February 2018
- National Library Board (NLB) Baby Gift Pack
Simply head down to your nearest library (excluding library@orchard, library@esplanade and library@chinatown) with your baby’s birth certificate and any parent’s NRIC, inform the librarian that you would like to register your bub as a library member, and borrow any 6 books to get the gift pack! This applies to babies born from January 2016 onwards.
The gift pack consists of:
- 3 Board Books
- A Reading is Fun! Booklet
- A Guide for Reading with Little Ones DVD
- A Height Chart
- Rhymes and Fingerplays for Little Ones
Baby J particularly loves the Animal Numbers book (one of the board books), as it is very colourful and fun to read.
* We had a slight hiccup when claiming the gift pack, as the librarian we approached told us that there were no more gift packs to give out to 2017 babies. After I called up the NLB hotline, the operator then advised that that wasn’t true, and that we were still entitled to the gift pack. We managed to claim the gift pack on our second try. 🙂
- NTUC Good Start Bundle
This bundle is specially for Singapore citizen babies born from 2016 to 2019. It comes with a redemption card for the FairMily Kit, in which you may claim up to $100 worth of milk powder, groceries, and some deals. You need to register online to claim this voucher.
* You will need to be patient to receive the redemption card, as 2016 babies have priority over all other babies in receiving the card.
- Passion Baby Card
This is a special edition Passion Card given to Singapore Citizen babies born in 2016 and 2017. When registering, you may upload your family photo or your baby’s photo. Besides using the card as an ez-link card, you may also use it to get discounts for activities at Community Centres and PA Outlets.
* You will need to wait for an invitation card from your nearest community centre to join the event if your baby is eligible. After the event AND the online registration, you will receive the Passion Baby Card. We have yet to receive an invitation card at this point.
Baby Blisscard @ South West
If you reside in the South West district, you may apply for this ez-link card containing $20 in stored value. In addition to that, you also get discounts and promotions from about 50 merchants. Very cool! Unfortunately, we do not reside in the district, so just passing along this freebie to anyone eligible for it! 🙂
- SG Baby Club Welcome Gift Box
This is a special initiative for new sign ups residing in Singapore. Eligible mummies must either be pregnant or have babies younger than 6 months old. Each box contains a selection of free samples and information for both mums-to-be and new mums, so that you may try before you buy.
- Cradle of Love Goodie Bag
Get a goodie bag full of samples when you register with your details.
- Maternal Milk Samples
- Anmum Materna (if you are planning for pregnancy or are pregnant) and Lacta (nursing mums)
- Abbott Similac Mum (pregnant and nursing mums)
- Dumex Mamil Mama
- Frisomum Gold
- Wyeth S26 Mama
- Enfamama A+
- Join the Nestlé Baby Club to receive the Nestlé MOM & ME maternal milk sample, suitable for pregnant and nursing mums.
- Babies/Kids Milk Samples
Due to strong advocacy of breastfeeding for the first 6 months in Singapore, you will not be able to find milk samples for Stage 1 formula milk. Milk samples are only available for Stage 2 or 6-month-old babies onwards.
- Similac Formula Milk
- Dumex Mamil Gold (select the sample you want)
- Friso Gold 2/3/4
- Wyeth S26 Formula Milk
- Enfagrow A+
* Note that this link is the same as the above for maternal milk; you need to register to their club to get free samples.
- Karihome Formula Milk
* Karihome uses Goat’s Milk, instead of Cow’s Milk
- Nestlé NAN Optipro Gro/H.A. 3
* For more samples from Nestlé, join the Nestlé Baby Club. I received the Nestlé MOM & ME maternal milk sample during my pregnancy, plus NAN Optipro 2 milk sample and baby weaning foods after Baby J was 6 months old. In addition to those food items, they also gave some nice gifts. They do quite a good job following up on our progress.
- Australia’s Own: Request via PM on Facebook Page
- Baby Weaning Food Samples
- Diaper Samples
- Baby Products
Enjoy your freebies! Feel free to leave a comment if you have other freebies to share with fellow parents! 🙂
* As a side note, please do not abuse the samples or freebies by requesting for them and selling them on the side. If you have extras, it would be better to bless it to someone who needs it more than you do. An abuse of the system will rob deserving parents of such privileges in the future. 🙂